Centre for Career Planning and Alumni relations helps students and alumni of the University to plan and develop their career, as well as to establish and maintain connections with university and each other.
1 Interaction with students:
- Organization and conducting of special trainings, seminars and master-classes;
- Work with students on informing, professional orientation and career planning;
- Help students and alumni of the University in implementation of career plans;
- Conducting research on employment of alumni and their career growth;
- Organization of activity on provision of additional employment to students.
2 Interaction with employers:
- Monitoring of labor market;
- Survey of employers to determine the level of preparation of graduates;
- Negotiations with employers, conclusion of agreements on partnership, on internships and employment;
- Maintaining and updating a database of employers;
- Organization and conducting events directed to employment of students and alumni:
- Job fairs;
- Presentations of companies-employers;
- Guest lectures and other.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM US:
Guidelines and recommendations on career and employment
Consultations and help of specialists, who:
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
HOW CAN YOU HELP US:
We welcome participation of students in the working process of our centre. Besides the provision of feedback on received services, you can also help us if you:
START BUILDING YOUR CAREER WITH US TODAY!